Video Commission Terms of Services
Releasur Video Service Agreement
Agreement between Video Production Service and Releasur.com (Effective 5/1/20)
Welcome to Releasur.com. The Releasur.com website consists of various web pages operated by Releasur. Releasur.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of Releasur.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference
Releasur is a digital entertainment media platform that videographers sell their services while streamlining production tasks. We help sell video production services, video production rentals, and various adjacent services from users/partners. We focus on hip-hop content, but also have all-around industry experience and connections.
Users get to sell their respective video services to the audience on the Releasur Platform with a fee of 15%. Users will be able to lower commision rates with good standing.
- Releasur is engaged in the business of Video Production and Video Service Brokering/Commissioning. Videographers will primarily perform the job duties at the following location: New York City, NY, USA.
- Releasur desires to commission the Videographer for their services to brands or individuals.
- Videographer is willing to be employed by Releasur for the leads they provide the videographer. Therefore, the parties agree as follows:
- EMPLOYMENT. Releasur shall employ Videographer as a Video Content Producer. Videographer shall provide to Releasur the following services:
– Record and/or Edit Brand Promotional Content
– Record and/or Edit Music Videos
– Work with Releasur through Creative Direction of Project
– Record and/or Edit Releasur Content
– Record and/or Edit film content
Videographer accepts and agrees to such employment, and agrees to be subject to the general supervision, advice and direction of Releasur and Releasur’s supervisory personnel.
Releasur will work to generate leads for Videographer. Releasur must consult the Videographer regarding the project and client before the project is confirmed.
Releasur will act as an intermediary between the client and the Videographer.
- BEST EFFORTS OF EMPLOYEE. Videographer agrees to perform faithfully, industriously, and to the best of Videographer’s ability, experience, and talents, all of the duties that may be required by them. Videographer will allow Releasur to review their content analytics in order to maximize performance. Videographer is free to look for outside clients,
Terms of this Agreement, to the reasonable satisfaction of Releasur. Such duties shall be provided at such place(s) as the needs, business, or opportunities of Releasur may require from time to time. Releasur is not liable for any misconduct done by the videographer during this term.
- COMMISSION PAYMENTS.Releasur will make commission payments to Videographer. Releasur will deliver 85% of gross sales from commissioned project to Videographer.Releasur takes 15% of total payment for providing its services.This commission will be paid no later than 7 daysafter the payment has been received from the client.
Releasur is responsible for managing the finances from the client and delivering payments to Videographer on time.
Accounting. Releasur shall maintain records in sufficient detail for purposes of determining the amount of the commission. Releasur shall provide to Videographer a written accounting that sets forth the manner in which the commission payments were calculated.
Releasur’s records for the limited purpose of verifying the calculation of the commission payments, subject to such restrictions as Releasur may reasonably impose to protect the confidentiality of the records. Such inspections shall be made during reasonable business hours as may be set by Releasur.
- RECOMMENDATIONS FOR IMPROVING OPERATIONS. Videographer shall provide Releasur with any information, suggestions, and recommendations regarding Releasur’s business, of which Videographer has knowledge, that will be of benefit to Releasur.
- CONTENT & COPYRIGHT. Videographer will own the copyrights to all of the content they produce. Releasur reserves the right to post and promote Videographer’s content on physical and online platforms. Releasur will post content with the purpose to promote Videographer’s work to generate work and interest from clients. Releasur has the right to use parts of content for marketing purposes.
Releasur will produce their own content in which they will own the copyright to. Releasur can collaborate with its designated videographers or with other parties if they choose to.
- EMPLOYEE’S INABILITY TO CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYER.Videographer shall not have the right to enter into any contracts or commitments for or on behalf of Releasur without first obtaining the express written consent of Releasur.
- TERM/TERMINATION. Videographer’s employment under this Agreement shall be for 12 months, beginning on 5/1/20. This Agreement may be terminated by Releasur upon 1 week written notice, and by Videographer upon 2 weeks written notice. If Videographer is in violation of this Agreement, Releasur may terminate employment without notice and with compensation to Videographer only to the date of such termination. The compensation paid under this Agreement shall be Videographer’s exclusive remedy.
Retribution: Both Videographer and Releasur agree to treat this partnership with due integrity and will not be responsible for any possible defamation to either parties.
- TERMINATION FOR DISABILITY. Releasur shall have the option to terminate this Agreement, if Videographer becomes permanently disabled and is no longer able to perform the essential functions of the position with reasonable accommodation. Releasur shall exercise this option by giving 7 days written notice to Videographer.
- COMPLIANCE WITH EMPLOYER’S RULES. Videographer agrees to comply with all of the rules and regulations of Releasur.
- RETURN OF PROPERTY.Upon termination of this Agreement, Videographer shall promptly deliver to Releasur all property which is Releasur’s property or related to Releasur’s business (including but not limited to keys, records, notes, data, memoranda, models, and equipment) that is in Videographer’s possession or under Videographer’s control.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT.This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
13. AMENDMENT. This Agreement may be modified or amended, if the amendment is made in writing and is signed by both parties.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision(s) of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provision(s) shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision(s) of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
- WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT. The failure of either party to enforce any provision(s) of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
- APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.